It´s almost Christmas, which means the internet is exploding with gift guides for every single person you might need to buy a gift for. Gift guides for him, gift guides for busy moms, gift guides for hosts, gift guides for toddlers, gift guides for your mother in law, etc. etc. However, let´s face it, the real things moms want and desperately need, are not for sale in any store.
So instead of going crazy buying gifts, think about gifting her something she could truly use and will appreciate more than anything.
Read also: Making New Memories This Christmas
The real gift guide for moms – the 10 easiest and cheapest but best gifts you can get her:
- Sleep: preferably more than 6hours straight and for 3 nights (pretty please)
- Time to read a book / magazine / her favorite blogs
- An uninterrupted shower
- Some peace & quiet
- An organized and clean house
- More sleep, give her the luxury of a siesta during the day
- A bathroom visit with the door closed and that doesn´t include an audience
- Time to get dressed properly, do her hair and make-up (say what??)
- Fully prepared dinner and she doesn´t have to left a finger
There. That´s it. As easy as that. I mean seriously, your hubby can scroll through 100s of gift guides and spend a lot of money, but we can probably all guarantee him (from experience) that these easy and very cheap “gifts” will be an instant hit.
What other gifts do you REALLY want as a mom?
Read also: Choosing Joy