What a week, I am so ready for the weekend! Let´s hope the bichin will also understand the concept “weekend” because my oh my, he has been waking up at insane times this week. One day it was 4am, the next one 5.30am and today it was 6.15am… Well, at least we´re increasing right, so maybe tomorrow it will be back to a more sane 7am? (A mom can dream right)
A bit of a summary of this week:
- It finally stopped raining and the sun is back out, so I could continue with our #projectroofterrace. I found some old pallets and started painting them white to make a little bar and corner couch for the roof. I only did one so far (only 10 pallets to go) but the painting is quite a relaxing activity (especially with the sun out)
- We went furniture shopping last week and although we didn´t find what we were looking for (because I kind of forgot the note with the measures at home), we did find a very cute closet for our bedroom. Slowly this house is taking shape!
- Our car is fixed, after it broke down two weeks ago they finally found the issue and we have our car back. Yay!
- I started a new book that a friend recommended me a year ago already. I bought it then but it was gaining dust on the book shelf until now. It´s not an easy read, The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying, but if you want some deeper literature and some reflection this is definitely your book.
- Remember that I said last week I started the online workouts, well as ridiculous as it seemed to be, I have been doing it every single morning (except for the two days I had to travel for work) and it actually felt kind of great. So I guess I am going to continue this “ridiculous” thing for a bit longer.
- Tomorrow our field hockey league starts again and although I have been flooking with training, I am really looking forward to playing a match again. (Referring back to the sun as well, always good for the third half!)
Friday Link-up #12
I love reading the latest posts from fellow mom and lifestyle bloggers and link-ups are a great way to find new blogs. So I will be hosting a mom-life link-up every Friday on Working Mommy Abroad, I might come up with specific topics in the future but for now anything parenting / momlife related can be posted here!
Not many rules, just make sure to check out some of your fellow mom bloggers and spread the love! I will make sure to share your posts on my Twitter, Facebook and / or Pinterest channels.
How to link up:
- Please upload the Link-up button (save image + add link) or link back to this link-up in your blog post
- Post your link below
- See what other awesome mom bloggers are up to!
Can´t wait to read all your awesomeness!