In the last two weeks, we looked at the first and second part of a three-part series of quick and simple workout for busy moms that you can do from anywhere and anytime. So today is time to share the last workout and see how we can fit this in our week.
Piggybacking to an existent daily activity
In order to not forget to do your workout, the easiest is to link your workout to a daily event that triggers you to actually do the workout as well. I mean we all know how easy it is to get caught up in daily chaos and all the time something new will come up that is more important than your workout. Here are some ideas of what events to link your 15min workout to:
• Before or after tooth brushing
• When your kid is taking a bath (yep working out in the bathroom can work if you have enough space)
• After breakfast when your kid is playing
• Before you take a shower
• Before going to bed (although that´s probably the same as after tooth brushing)
And dependent on your schedule and daily activities there might be many other activities to link your workout to. The key is to find a daily activity that triggers you to also do the workout.
Weekly workout routine for busy moms
So we have 3 workouts now, how do we schedule this in the week? Actually, that´s completely up to you, it´s however you want to use them. Since I am a planner I like to have a plan for this as well, so this is what my week looks like:
• Monday: Workout for Busy Moms – I
• Tuesday: Workout for Busy Moms – II
• Wednesday: Workout for Busy Moms – III
• Thursday: Workout for Busy Moms – I
• Friday: Workout for Busy Moms – II
• Saturday: Workout for Busy Moms – III
• Sunday: rest day / gym / running
Workout routine for busy moms part 3
Below you can find the third session of 3 different quick workouts, as last week don´t forget to download the Workout for Busy Moms – III printable with the exercises to make it even easier.
4 rounds of 5 simple exercises
1. 10 burpees
2. 20 kickbacks for each leg
3. 25 situps
4. 15 jump lunges
5. 40sec plank
What daily habits can you link your daily workout to?
Printable: Workout for Busy Moms – III